We provide comprehensive, individualised psychological assessment and treatment for individuals experiencing issues such as:
- Depressive and Bipolar Disorders including prenatal/postnatal onset
- Generalised Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Agoraphobia, Social and Specific Phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Problematic Substance Use or Gambling
- Difficult Life Transitions
- Interpersonal and Relationship issues
- Grief, Loss, and Trauma
- Sleep problems
- Workplace Conflict and Bullying
- Health Related Issues such as Pain, Infertility, and Chronic Health Conditions
- Sexual, Emotional, Physical Abuse
- Behavioural Disorders
- Neuropsychological deficits resulting from stroke, head injury or other neurological problems (e.g. Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Memory problems – assessment and management of Mild cognitive impairment
- Dementia – assessment and management
This list is by no means exhaustive. Feel free to get in contact if you wish to enquire whether the service might be appropriate for you.
Services are provided in accordance with the ethical guidelines of the Bermuda Psychologists Registration Council (BPRC) and the British Psychological Society (BPS), and aim to be sensitive to gender, sexuality, and cultural and religious diversity.
Services are not provided which lie outside our competencies. This means that you can be sure we are trained and experienced to deliver the services provided.